Birth – 6th Grade
Changing Tomorrow by Investing in the Next Generation Today!
Meeting Sundays at 10am
Who We Are
MP Kids is a program designed for kids from birth to 6th grade to have a fun and engaging environment where we can help them to become more like Jesus by understanding that they are loved no matter what! By partnering with parents, our goal is to help kids encounter the life-changing truth of Jesus and His word. We do this each week through bible-based interactive lessons, exciting worship, and fun.
First Time at MP KIDS?
We’ve got you covered.
We are so excited to have you with us! As soon as you park in our designated Kids Parking area, you will be greeted by our wonderful parking greeters who would love to help calm any first-time jitters that you and your children might have. Our greeters inside will be excitedly waiting for your family and will get some basic information and any special instructions (allergies, special needs) before walking your children to the age-appropriate rooms.
What to Expect
When you arrive in MP Kids, you will check in your child electronically on iPads. If you are new, we will ask you to fill in your name, email address, and home address. We will then lead your child to their age-based class, where they will do activities based on the given Bible Story lesson that day. They will also leave their classroom to participate in a Large Group experience where they will be told the Bible Story and get to participate in worship. Afterward, they will return to their classroom to engage in a small group discussion to learn how to apply what they have learned in real life.
Here are some of the procedures we have in place to help ensure the safety of our students each week:
- All NextGen volunteers are required to pass a background check before serving with children and youth.
- During service, on-duty NextGen staff regularly check in with classroom teachers.
- Check-in and check-out procedure means all children are accounted for at all times.
- The doors to the children’s wing are locked during church service to control who enters while services are underway.
- Allergies are taken seriously. Fill out an allergy form at drop-off and pick up an allergy bracelet for your child.